N-cadherin is dispensable for pancreas development but required for β-cell granule turnover
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 374–381, June 2010
How to Cite
Johansson, J. K., Voss, U., Kesavan, G., Kostetskii, I., Wierup, N., Radice, G. L. and Semb, H. (2010), N-cadherin is dispensable for pancreas development but required for β-cell granule turnover. Genesis, 48: 374–381. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20628
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: NIH RO1 DK062748
- Stem Cell Center Lund University
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
- Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!