Characterization of bacterial artificial chromosome transgenic mice expressing mCherry fluorescent protein substituted for the murine smooth muscle α-actin gene
Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 457–463, July 2010
How to Cite
Armstrong, J. J., Larina, I. V., Dickinson, M. E., Zimmer, W. E. and Hirschi, K. K. (2010), Characterization of bacterial artificial chromosome transgenic mice expressing mCherry fluorescent protein substituted for the murine smooth muscle α-actin gene. Genesis, 48: 457–463. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20638
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 EB005173, P20 EB007076 R01, HL76260 to KKH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!