Sox9-expressing precursors are the cellular origin of the cruciate ligament of the knee joint and the limb tendons
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 635–644, November 2010
How to Cite
Soeda, T., Deng, J. M., de Crombrugghe, B., Behringer, R. R., Nakamura, T. and Akiyama, H. (2010), Sox9-expressing precursors are the cellular origin of the cruciate ligament of the knee joint and the limb tendons. Genesis, 48: 635–644. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20667
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2010 01:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 21249078
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HD30284
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!