The last two authors contributed equally.
Ubiquitous expression of the monomeric red fluorescent protein mcherry in transgenic mice
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 723–729, December 2010
How to Cite
Fink, D., Wohrer, S., Pfeffer, M., Tombe, T., Ong, C. J. and Sorensen, P. H.B. (2010), Ubiquitous expression of the monomeric red fluorescent protein mcherry in transgenic mice. Genesis, 48: 723–729. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20677
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2010 12:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!