Irxl1 mutant mice show reduced tendon differentiation and no patterning defects in musculoskeletal system development
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 2–9, January 2011
How to Cite
Kimura, W., Machii, M., Xue, X., Sultana, N., Hikosaka, K., Sharkar, M. T.K., Uezato, T., Matsuda, M., Koseki, H. and Miura, N. (2011), Irxl1 mutant mice show reduced tendon differentiation and no patterning defects in musculoskeletal system development. Genesis, 49: 2–9. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20688
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2010 11:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, Culture and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!