Caenorhabditis elegans reproductive aging: Regulation and underlying mechanisms
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 53–65, February 2011
How to Cite
Luo, S. and Murphy, C. T. (2011), Caenorhabditis elegans reproductive aging: Regulation and underlying mechanisms. Genesis, 49: 53–65. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20694
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2010 02:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
- NIH New Innovator. Grant Number: 1DP2OD004402-01
- March of Dimes (Basil O'Connor Starting Scholar awards)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!