Generation and characterization of iUBC-KikGR photoconvertible transgenic mice for live time-lapse imaging during development
Article first published online: 2 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Live Imaging
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 591–598, July 2011
How to Cite
Griswold, S. L., Sajja, K. C., Jang, C.-W. and Behringer, R. R. (2011), Generation and characterization of iUBC-KikGR photoconvertible transgenic mice for live time-lapse imaging during development. Genesis, 49: 591–598. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20718
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2011 11:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2010
- Baylor Research Advocates for Student Scientists (BRASS)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5T32 CA09299-28, HD30284
- Ben F. Love Endowment
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|DVG_21718_sm_suppmovie1b.avi||806K||Supporting Movie 1B|
|DVG_21718_sm_suppmovie2.avi||321K||Supporting Movie 2|
|DVG_21718_sm_suppmovie3.avi||20910K||Supporting Movie 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.