A single frame: Imaging live cells twenty-five years ago
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Live Imaging
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 484–487, July 2011
How to Cite
Fink, R. (2011), A single frame: Imaging live cells twenty-five years ago. Genesis, 49: 484–487. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20736
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2011 09:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2010
- 1981. Video-enhanced contrast, differential interference contrast (AVEC-DIC) microscopy: a new method capable of analyzing microtubule-related motility in the reticulopodial network of Allogromia laticollaris. Cell Motil Cytoskel 1: 291–302. , , .
- 1981. Video image processing greatly enhances contrast, quality, and speed in polarization-based microscopy. J Cell Biol 89: 346–356.