Generation of transgenic dogs that conditionally express green fluorescent protein
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 472–478, June 2011
How to Cite
Kim, M. J., Oh, H. J., Park, J. E., Kim, G. A., Hong, S. G., Jang, G., Kwon, M. S., Koo, B. C., Kim, T., Kang, S. K., Ra, J. C., Ko, C. and Lee, B. C. (2011), Generation of transgenic dogs that conditionally express green fluorescent protein. Genesis, 49: 472–478. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20737
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2011 09:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2010
- MKE. Grant Number: 10033805-2010- 12, 10033839-2010-12
- NRF. Grant Number: 20100025515, 20100002068
- Research Institute for Veterinary Science and IPET. Grant Number: 109023-05-1-CG000
- RNL BIO. Ltd.. Grant Number: 0468-20110001
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|DVG_20737_sm_suppinfofig1.tif||759K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|DVG_20737_sm_suppinfofig2.tif||867K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|DVG_20737_sm_suppinfofig3.tif||1731K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.