A new allele of Lyl1 confirms its important role in hematopoietic stem cell function
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 441–448, June 2011
How to Cite
Souroullas, G. P. and Goodell, M. A. (2011), A new allele of Lyl1 confirms its important role in hematopoietic stem cell function. Genesis, 49: 441–448. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20743
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2011 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: P50CA126752
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!