Isolation and live imaging of enteric progenitors based on Sox10-Histone2BVenus transgene expression
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Live Imaging
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 599–618, July 2011
How to Cite
Corpening, J. C., Deal, K. K., Cantrell, V. A., Skelton, S. B., Buehler, D. P. and Southard-Smith, E. M. (2011), Isolation and live imaging of enteric progenitors based on Sox10-Histone2BVenus transgene expression. Genesis, 49: 599–618. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20748
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 12:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA68485, DK20593, DK58404, HD15052, DK59637, EY08126
- NIDDK. Grant Number: DK064251
- March of Dimes Research Award. Grant Number: FY-06-390
- Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center. Grant Number: P30 CA68485
- Vanderbilt Digestive Disease Research Center. Grant Number: DK058404
- Vanderbilt Brain Institute
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|DVG_20748_sm_suppinfotable1.xls||22K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
|DVG_20748_sm_suppinfofig1.tif||9368K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.