A mouse reporter line to conditionally mark nuclei and cell membranes for in vivo live-imaging
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Live Imaging
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 570–578, July 2011
How to Cite
Shioi, G., Kiyonari, H., Abe, T., Nakao, K., Fujimori, T., Jang, C.-W., Huang, C.-C., Akiyama, H., Behringer, R. R. and Aizawa, S. (2011), A mouse reporter line to conditionally mark nuclei and cell membranes for in vivo live-imaging. Genesis, 49: 570–578. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20758
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 12:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HD30284
- Ben F. Love Endowment
- Kleberg Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.