Zebrafish heat shock protein a4 genes in the intestinal epithelium are up-regulated during inflammation
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 905–911, December 2011
How to Cite
Crawford, K. C., Vega Flores, M., Oehlers, S. H., Hall, C. J., Crosier, K. E. and Crosier, P. S. (2011), Zebrafish heat shock protein a4 genes in the intestinal epithelium are up-regulated during inflammation. Genesis, 49: 905–911. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20767
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2011 12:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2010
- Ministry of Science & Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!