Early oogenesis in the short-tailed fruit bat Carollia perspicillata: Transient germ cell cysts and noncanonical intercellular bridges
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 18–27, January 2012
How to Cite
Lechowska, A., Bilinski, S. M., Rasweiler, J. J., Cretekos, C. J., Behringer, R. R. and Kloc, M. (2012), Early oogenesis in the short-tailed fruit bat Carollia perspicillata: Transient germ cell cysts and noncanonical intercellular bridges. Genesis, 50: 18–27. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20780
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2011 12:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN-0220458
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA09299, HD07325
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York 11203-2098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!