A.J.W. is a Canada Research Chair.
Zebrafish Tshz3b negatively regulates hox function in the developing hindbrain
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 725–742, September 2011
How to Cite
Erickson, T., Pillay, L. M. and Waskiewicz, A. J. (2011), Zebrafish Tshz3b negatively regulates hox function in the developing hindbrain. Genesis, 49: 725–742. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20781
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2011 10:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2010
- NSERC. Grant Number: 298371-2010
- Alberta Ingenuity Fund
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Capital Health
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|DVG_20781_sm_SuppinfoFig1.tif||1512K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|DVG_20781_sm_SuppinfoFig2.tif||5807K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|DVG_20781_sm_SuppinfoFig3.tif||2229K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|DVG_20781_sm_SuppinfoFig4.tif||7053K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.