Dominant activation of the hedgehog signaling pathway alters development of the female reproductive tract
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 28–40, January 2012
How to Cite
Migone, F. F., Ren, Y., Cowan, R. G., Harman, R. M., Nikitin, A. Yu. and Quirk, S. M. (2012), Dominant activation of the hedgehog signaling pathway alters development of the female reproductive tract. Genesis, 50: 28–40. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20786
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 08:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- Research Initiation Award from the National Science Foundation ADVANCE Institutional Transformation to Cornell University. Grant Number: 0547373
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R03HD057648
- Center for Vertebrate Genomics, Cornell University
- NIH/NCI. Grant Number: R01 CA112354
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!