Mouse transgenic lines that selectively label type I, type IIa, and types IIX+B skeletal muscle fibers
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 50–58, January 2012
How to Cite
Chakkalakal, J. V., Kuang, S., Buffelli, M., Lichtman, J. W. and Sanes, J. R. (2012), Mouse transgenic lines that selectively label type I, type IIa, and types IIX+B skeletal muscle fibers. Genesis, 50: 50–58. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20794
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2011 07:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS19195, NS59853
- CIHR (Tim E. Noel Fellowship in ALS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!