Ubiquitin–proteasome system components are upregulated during intestinal regeneration
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 350–365, April 2012
How to Cite
Pasten, C., Ortiz-Pineda, P. A. and García-Arrarás, J. E. (2012), Ubiquitin–proteasome system components are upregulated during intestinal regeneration. Genesis, 50: 350–365. doi: 10.1002/dvg.20803
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 12:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Numbers: 1SC1GM084770, S06GM08102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!