Site-specific transgenesis in Xenopus
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Xenopus Special Issue
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 325–332, March 2012
How to Cite
Zuber, M. E., Nihart, H. S., Zhuo, X., Babu, S. and Knox, B. E. (2012), Site-specific transgenesis in Xenopus. Genesis, 50: 325–332. doi: 10.1002/dvg.22006
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2012 12:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: EY015748, EY017964, EY011256, EY012975
- Lions Club of Central New York and Research to Prevent Blindness unrestricted grant to the Upstate Medical University Department of Ophthalmology
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|DVG_22006_sm_SuppTab1.doc||31K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
|DVG_22006_sm_SuppTab2.doc||72K||Supporting Information Table 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.