Hideyuki Beppu and Yun-Kyoung Lee contributed equally to this work.
A pair of transmembrane receptors essential for the retention and pigmentation of hair
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 783–800, November 2012
How to Cite
Han, R., Beppu, H., Lee, Y.-K., Georgopoulos, K., Larue, L., Li, E., Weiner, L. and Brissette, J. L. (2012), A pair of transmembrane receptors essential for the retention and pigmentation of hair. Genesis, 50: 783–800. doi: 10.1002/dvg.22039
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 07:14AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2011
- NIH/NIAMS. Grant Numbers: AR045284, AR055218
- NIH/NICHD. Grant Number: HD035286
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!