Hideyuki Beppu and Yun-Kyoung Lee contributed equally to this work.
A pair of transmembrane receptors essential for the retention and pigmentation of hair
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 783–800, November 2012
How to Cite
Han, R., Beppu, H., Lee, Y.-K., Georgopoulos, K., Larue, L., Li, E., Weiner, L. and Brissette, J. L. (2012), A pair of transmembrane receptors essential for the retention and pigmentation of hair. Genesis, 50: 783–800. doi: 10.1002/dvg.22039
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 07:14AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2011
- NIH/NIAMS. Grant Numbers: AR045284, AR055218
- NIH/NICHD. Grant Number: HD035286
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.