Laura S. Salinas, Ari Franco-Cea contributed equally to this work.
Germ cell survival in C. elegans and C. remanei is affected when the dead box rna helicases Vbh-1 or Cre-VBH-1 are silenced
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 801–818, November 2012
How to Cite
Salinas, L. S., Franco-Cea, A., Láscarez-Lagunas, L. I., Villanueva-Chimal, E., Maldonado, E. and Navarro, R. E. (2012), Germ cell survival in C. elegans and C. remanei is affected when the dead box rna helicases Vbh-1 or Cre-VBH-1 are silenced. Genesis, 50: 801–818. doi: 10.1002/dvg.22043
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2012 06:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- CONACyT-Mexico. Grant Number: 103856 J50896Q
- UNAM-PAPIIT. Grant Numbers: IN225509, IN207412, IN208512
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!