Transcriptional networks that mediate signals from reproductive tissues to influence lifespan
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1–15, January 2013
How to Cite
Ghazi, A. (2013), Transcriptional networks that mediate signals from reproductive tissues to influence lifespan. Genesis, 51: 1–15. doi: 10.1002/dvg.22345
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 02:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- American Federation for Aging Research (AFAR)
- Ellison Medical Foundation's New Scholars. Grant Number: AG-NS-0879-12
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!