These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Loss of cell-extracellular matrix interaction triggers retinal regeneration accompanied by Rax and Pax6 Activation
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 410–419, June 2013
How to Cite
Nabeshima, A., Nishibayashi, C., Ueda, Y., Ogino, H. and Araki, M. (2013), Loss of cell-extracellular matrix interaction triggers retinal regeneration accompanied by Rax and Pax6 Activation. Genesis, 51: 410–419. doi: 10.1002/dvg.22378
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas and Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan, Nara Women's University Intramural Grant for Project Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!