The Sox17CreERT2 knock-in mouse line displays spatiotemporal activation of Cre recombinase in distinct Sox17 lineage progenitors
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 793–802, November 2013
How to Cite
Engert, S., Burtscher, I., Kalali, B., Gerhard, M. and Lickert, H. (2013), The Sox17CreERT2 knock-in mouse line displays spatiotemporal activation of Cre recombinase in distinct Sox17 lineage progenitors. Genesis, 51: 793–802. doi: 10.1002/dvg.22714
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2013 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Helmholtz Society and German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!