C. elegans nuclear receptor NHR-6 functionally interacts with the jun-1 transcription factor during spermatheca development
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 29–38, January 2014
How to Cite
Gissendanner, C. R., Cardin, D., DuBose, C. J., El Sayed, M., Harmson, J. S., Praslicka, B. and Rowan, B. G. (2014), C. elegans nuclear receptor NHR-6 functionally interacts with the jun-1 transcription factor during spermatheca development. Genesis, 52: 29–38. doi: 10.1002/dvg.22723
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2013 03:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- NIH Grant Support: National Center for Research Resources (P20RR016456) and the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (P20GM103424)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|dvg22723-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||63K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|dvg22723-sup-0002-suppfig2.tif||100K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
|dvg22723-sup-0003-supptable1.docx||34K||Supporting Information Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.