The role of Pygopus in the differentiation of intracardiac valves in Drosophila
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 19–28, January 2014
How to Cite
Tang, M., Yuan, W., Bodmer, R., Wu, X. and Ocorr, K. (2014), The role of Pygopus in the differentiation of intracardiac valves in Drosophila. Genesis, 52: 19–28. doi: 10.1002/dvg.22724
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2013 01:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIA and NHLBI)
- American Heart Association
- National Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!