Osama Odat and Jason Gardiner contributed equally to this study.
Characterization of an allelic series in the MONOPTEROS gene of arabidopsis
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 127–133, February 2014
How to Cite
Odat, O., Gardiner, J., Sawchuk, M. G., Verna, C., Donner, T. J. and Scarpella, E. (2014), Characterization of an allelic series in the MONOPTEROS gene of arabidopsis. Genesis, 52: 127–133. doi: 10.1002/dvg.22729
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 10:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2013
- Discovery Grants of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), NSERC CGS-M Scholarship, NSERC PGS-D Scholarship, NSERC CGS-M Scholarship, NSERC CGS-D Scholarship, NSERC CGS-M Scholarship, NSERC CGS-D Scholarship, Alberta Ingenuity Student Scholarships
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!