We thank the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments in revising this manuscript. We wish to thank all of the adults with dyslexia who participated in this study.
Perceived Family Support and Self-Esteem: The Mediational Role of Emotional Experience in Adults with Dyslexia
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 58–74, February 2012
How to Cite
Nalavany, B. A. and Carawan, L. W. (2012), Perceived Family Support and Self-Esteem: The Mediational Role of Emotional Experience in Adults with Dyslexia. Dyslexia, 18: 58–74. doi: 10.1002/dys.1433
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.