Auditory and speech processing and reading development in Chinese school children: behavioural and ERP evidence
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Rodin Academy Peking Conference
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 292–310, November 2005
How to Cite
Meng, X., Sai, X., Wang, C., Wang, J., Sha, S. and Zhou, X. (2005), Auditory and speech processing and reading development in Chinese school children: behavioural and ERP evidence. Dyslexia, 11: 292–310. doi: 10.1002/dys.309
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2005
- China National Pandeng Program. Grant Number: 95-special-09
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30200078, 30070260, 30470569, 60435010
- Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: 01002, 02170, 01JAXLX015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.