Parental Literacy Predicts Children's Literacy: A Longitudinal Family-Risk Study
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: 8th International Conference of the British Dyslexia Association
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 339–355, November 2011
How to Cite
Torppa, M., Eklund, K., van Bergen, E. and Lyytinen, H. (2011), Parental Literacy Predicts Children's Literacy: A Longitudinal Family-Risk Study. Dyslexia, 17: 339–355. doi: 10.1002/dys.437
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
- Academy of Finland for the Finnish Centre of Excellence in Learning and Motivation Research. Grant Numbers: 213486, 126043, 2106311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.