A longitudinal study of the development of dieting among 7–17-year-old Swedish girls
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 32–42, January 2002
How to Cite
Halvarsson, K., Lunner, K., Westerberg, J., Anteson, F. and Sjödén, P.-O. (2002), A longitudinal study of the development of dieting among 7–17-year-old Swedish girls. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 31: 32–42. doi: 10.1002/eat.10004
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2001
- The Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!