An examination of willingness to self-disclose in women with bulimic symptoms considering the context of disclosure and negative affect levels
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 344–348, April 2002
How to Cite
Evans, L. and Wertheim, E. H. (2002), An examination of willingness to self-disclose in women with bulimic symptoms considering the context of disclosure and negative affect levels. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 31: 344–348. doi: 10.1002/eat.10020
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!