Eating disorder symptomatology is not associated with pregnancy and perinatal complications in a cohort of adolescents who were born preterm
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 202–209, March 2002
How to Cite
Feingold, E., Sheir-Neiss, G., Melnychuk, J., Bachrach, S. and Paul, D. (2002), Eating disorder symptomatology is not associated with pregnancy and perinatal complications in a cohort of adolescents who were born preterm. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 31: 202–209. doi: 10.1002/eat.10021
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!