Eating-related concerns, mood, and personality traits in recovered bulimia nervosa subjects: A replication study
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 225–229, September 2002
How to Cite
Stein, D., Kaye, W. H., Matsunaga, H., Orbach, I., Har-Even, D., Frank, G., McConaha, C. W. and Rao, R. (2002), Eating-related concerns, mood, and personality traits in recovered bulimia nervosa subjects: A replication study. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 32: 225–229. doi: 10.1002/eat.10025
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!