Self-esteem, personality, and eating disorders: Baseline assessment of a prospective population-based cohort
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 261–273, April 2002
How to Cite
Gual, P., Pérez-Gaspar, M., Martínez-González, M. A., Lahortiga, F., Irala-Estévez, J. d. and Cervera-Enguix, S. (2002), Self-esteem, personality, and eating disorders: Baseline assessment of a prospective population-based cohort. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 31: 261–273. doi: 10.1002/eat.10040
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!