Alcohol and drug-related negative consequences in college students with bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 171–178, September 2002
How to Cite
Dunn, E. C., Larimer, M. E. and Neighbors, C. (2002), Alcohol and drug-related negative consequences in college students with bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 32: 171–178. doi: 10.1002/eat.10075
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2001
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: RO1-AA12547
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!