Primary prevention of risk factors for eating disorders in adolescent girls: Learning from practice
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 401–411, December 2002
How to Cite
Steiner-Adair, C., Sjostrom, L., Franko, D. L., Pai, S., Tucker, R., Becker, A. E. and Herzog, D. B. (2002), Primary prevention of risk factors for eating disorders in adolescent girls: Learning from practice. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 32: 401–411. doi: 10.1002/eat.10089
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2002
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: DK49587
- Paul & Phyllis Fireman Charitable Foundation
- Weyerhaeuser Family Foundation
- Claneil Foundation
- Rutland Corner Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!