This study comprises part of Audrey Tyrka's doctoral dissertation research conducted at the University of Pennsylvania. This work was supported by a National Research Service Award from the National Institute of Mental Health (5 F30 MH10819-03) to Audrey Tyrka, and grants from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (HD24770) and the W. T. Grant Foundation to Jeanne Brooks-Gunn.
Prospective predictors of the onset of anorexic and bulimic syndromes†
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 282–290, November 2002
How to Cite
Tyrka, A. R., Waldron, I., Graber, J. A. and Brooks-Gunn, J. (2002), Prospective predictors of the onset of anorexic and bulimic syndromes. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 32: 282–290. doi: 10.1002/eat.10094
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!