The Situational Inventory of Body Image Dysphoria is available from the author's web site at http://www.body-images.com
The situational inventory of body-image dysphoria: Psychometric evidence and development of a short form†
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 362–366, November 2002
How to Cite
Cash, T. F. (2002), The situational inventory of body-image dysphoria: Psychometric evidence and development of a short form. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 32: 362–366. doi: 10.1002/eat.10100
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!