Self-harm and substance use in a community sample of Black and White women with binge eating disorder or bulimia nervosa
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 389–400, December 2002
How to Cite
Dohm, F.-A., Striegel-Moore, R. H., Wilfley, D. E., Pike, K. M., Hook, J. and Fairburn, C. G. (2002), Self-harm and substance use in a community sample of Black and White women with binge eating disorder or bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 32: 389–400. doi: 10.1002/eat.10104
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!