A randomized trial of a dissonance-based eating disorder prevention program
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 247–262, April 2001
How to Cite
Stice, E., Chase, A., Stormer, S. and Appel, A. (2001), A randomized trial of a dissonance-based eating disorder prevention program. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 29: 247–262. doi: 10.1002/eat.1016
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2000
- National Institute on Mental Health. Grant Number: MH01708
- University of Texas at Austin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!