Effect of exposure to a forbidden food on eating in restrained and unrestrained women
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 59–68, January 2004
How to Cite
Stirling, L. J. and Yeomans, M. R. (2004), Effect of exposure to a forbidden food on eating in restrained and unrestrained women. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 35: 59–68. doi: 10.1002/eat.10232
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!