A preliminary investigation into the feasibility and efficacy of a CD-ROM–based cognitive-behavioral self-help intervention for bulimia nervosa
Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Featuring Abstracts from the 2004 International Conference on Eating Disorders
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 538–548, May 2004
How to Cite
Bara-Carril, N., Williams, C. J., Pombo-Carril, M. G., Reid, Y., Murray, K., Aubin, S., Harkin, P. J.R., Treasure, J. and Schmidt, U. (2004), A preliminary investigation into the feasibility and efficacy of a CD-ROM–based cognitive-behavioral self-help intervention for bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 35: 538–548. doi: 10.1002/eat.10267
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!