Changes in cue reactivity following treatment for bulimia nervosa
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 336–344, April 2001
How to Cite
Carter, F. A., Bulik, C. M., McIntosh, V. V. and Joyce, P. R. (2001), Changes in cue reactivity following treatment for bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 29: 336–344. doi: 10.1002/eat.1027
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2001
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 1999
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- New Zealand Lottery Grants Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!