Relationship between depression and body dissatisfaction in women diagnosed with bulimia nervosa
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 48–56, July 2001
How to Cite
Keel, P. K., Mitchell, J. E., Davis, T. L. and Crow, S. J. (2001), Relationship between depression and body dissatisfaction in women diagnosed with bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 30: 48–56. doi: 10.1002/eat.1053
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!