Aspects of food refusal in the elderly: The “hunger strike”
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 213–216, September 2001
How to Cite
Duggal, A. and Lawrence, R. M. (2001), Aspects of food refusal in the elderly: The “hunger strike”. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 30: 213–216. doi: 10.1002/eat.1075
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!