Food presentation and energy intake in a feeding laboratory study of subjects with binge eating disorder
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 441–446, December 2001
How to Cite
Gosnell, B. A., Mitchell, J. E., Lancaster, K. L., Burgard, M. A., Wonderlich, S. A. and Crosby, R. D. (2001), Food presentation and energy intake in a feeding laboratory study of subjects with binge eating disorder. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 30: 441–446. doi: 10.1002/eat.1105
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2000
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01 MH/DK 58820, R01 MH59100
- McKnight Foundation
- Price Fundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!