Guided self-help versus cognitive-behavioral group therapy in the treatment of bulimia nervosa
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Special Issue: Featuring Abstracts from the 2004 International Conference on Eating Disorders
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 522–537, May 2004
How to Cite
Bailer, U., de Zwaan, M., Leisch, F., Strnad, A., Lennkh-Wolfsberg, C., El-Giamal, N., Hornik, K. and Kasper, S. (2004), Guided self-help versus cognitive-behavioral group therapy in the treatment of bulimia nervosa. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 35: 522–537. doi: 10.1002/eat.20003
- Issue online: 15 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!