No longer just a pretty face: Fashion magazines' depictions of ideal female beauty from 1959 to 1999
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Eating Disorders
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 342–347, November 2004
How to Cite
Sypeck, M. F., Gray, J. J. and Ahrens, A. H. (2004), No longer just a pretty face: Fashion magazines' depictions of ideal female beauty from 1959 to 1999. Int. J. Eat. Disord., 36: 342–347. doi: 10.1002/eat.20039
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!